The CrashPlan for Windows 64 bit is offering local and online backup that’s automatic, secure and cross-platform. Whether you need to back up one laptop at home or up to 10 for the family, CrashPlan for small business delivers multi-destination protection that maximizes convenience, flexibility and rapid restores. It’s free to back up locally and to friends and family, and it’s just a few dollars a month for unlimited online backup with a CrashPlan Central subscription.
In many cases, the CrashPlan app’s default memory setting supports backing up as much as 1 TB (1,024 GB) of data or as many as 1 million files. However, you may need to assign additional system memory if the CrashPlan app. You can protect your data from human error, hackers, and hardware failure But that requires a solution going beyond using external hard drives and servers or just syncing to Dropbox. To keep your data safe and your business running efficiently, you need data loss protection you can count on. Never worry about on-site equipment that can fail, devices that go missing, hackers or ransomware. CrashPlan for Small Business makes safeguarding and restoring your valuable data easy.
With CrashPlan for Small Business you get unlimited file storage. Protect as much or as little as you want from as many computers as you want. With deleted file retention, and the ability to recover files to any computer and operating system – laptop, desktop, Mac, Windows, Linux. Plus, with CrashPlan for Small Business you can do all of the usual with your files, like granting access and permissions as you see fit.
Our team of data loss protection and recovery experts are here to help. Contact us at any time with questions about protecting and recovering your data. We’ve also created a collection of guides and resources available at any time. Plus, you’ll find troubleshooting tips and ways to get the most out of CrashPlan for Small Business.
Triple Destination Protection™
- Enjoy free backup to an external drive and any trusted, internet-connected computer. Or experience the full trifecta of fearlessness with a subscription to cloud-based destination, Central. Only It offers such comprehensive protection.
- Whether you require gigabytes or terabytes of online backup, a subscription to the CrashPlan Central cloud will set you free from file type and size roadblocks.
- It subscribers can surround their digital life with 448-bit encryption, including a private key option. This rare combination of security measures creates a virtually impenetrable “force field” around your data. What’s more, it taken extra steps to ensure data centers comply with military-grade security standards and conform to industry best practices for power redundancy, cooling and fire protection.
Your Files, Mobilized
- Free mobile app is another reason to give a subscription a go. Along with continuous protection of your complete digital life, you’ll enjoy ready access to all your computer files from virtually anywhere, at any time. Files at your fingertips and world at your feet—it’s go time.
Silent and Continuous
- The program is your silent computer backup partner, protecting your precious files and folders in real-time. Designed to use minimal CPU power, you won’t even know it’s running. If your backup is interrupted, or you put your computer to sleep, It automatically resumes when your computer becomes available again. And when you subscribe to CrashPlan Central, you can set your online backups to run as frequently as every minute.
External Drive Backup
- Have more files to back up than a single hard drive can hold? Most of us do. No problem. CrashPlan computer backup has all your external hard drives covered. You can even remove and later reattach external hard drives without restarting the backup—no matter how long they’ve been disconnected. It keep your files safe and secure until you say otherwise.
Generous Retention and Versioning
- In real life, there’s no living in the past. But you call the shots when it comes to your digital life. With CrashPlan, it’s easy to go back in time to a precise version of a file or folder. What’s more, there’s no limit to how many versions you can back up to Central.
- A subscription to the Central cloud is an easy and affordable way to prevent your digital legacy from becoming history. And simple online application, including email alerts, lets you keep an eye on everyone’s backup status—from grandma to high school graduate.
Deleted File Protection
- The CrashPlan Central cloud is a regret-free zone. Keep your deleted files forever (unless you tell us not to), so no matter how much time passes after you trash a file, you can dig it out. And while this means a larger investment of resources on part, if it helps reduce anxiety over accidentally trashing your data, it’s well worth it.
- Have lots and lots of data (over 300 GB) to backup? If you’re in a hurry to back those files up, seeded backup service is for you. CrashPlan ship you a seed drive with instructions for backing up your files locally. Simply return the fully-loaded seed drive and jump start your backup for you.
Restore-to-Door Priority Recovery
- The quickest way to recover your files (and emotional footing) after an epic data loss. With this optional service you will receive a hard drive loaded with your data, so you can restore files locally in just a few hours.
- The file you’re working on right now is the one most in need of backup, so the program backs up your most recent files first, then makes sure you have a full backup at one destination as soon as possible. Even while you’re working, It is silently crunching numbers in the background, de-duplicating data between all your files to keep your backups as small and efficient as possible.
- Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
How to Download/Crack?
- Download the Crack Setup of CrashPlan from the link given below full free.
- Run the Setup and click on Install.
- Follow the instructions during Installation Process.
- Click on finish, its done.