IrfanView is a fast, compact, small and free image viewer and converter that will work on almost all Microsoft® Windows® versions (including XP, Vista,7,8 and latest version 10). It is able to save files in 21 formats, too. A powerful Batch Conversion dialog makes it easy to convert an entire folder structure of images from one format to another.
IrfanView isn’t just one of those identikit image viewers that handles only the most common file formats, for instance. Along with the usual JPG, PNG, BMP and GIF comes support for viewing no less than 12 digital camera RAW formats, various game formats (WAD, WAL, VTF), fax files (DCX, G3, SFF) and more. The program can view icons directly (ICO), extract them from executables (EXE, DLL), even play some video and audio files.
A powerful graphic viewer, designed from the scratch to be simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. IrfanView is the first Windows® graphic viewer that comes with support for multiple (animated) GIF, Multipage TIF, and Multiple ICO. It has support for many graphic file formats (regularly updated). In addition, it features drag-and-drop support, directory viewing, TWAIN support, slide shows, batch conversion, and modifications such as color depth, crop, blur, and sharpen.
If you’re more interested in working on individual images then you’ll appreciate the paint tools, which help you annotate an image by adding text captions, drawing basic shapes, changing colours, and more. There’s a reasonable selection of image manipulation tools (flip, rotate, resize, sharpen, colour corrections), and a basic set of special effects (emboss, oil painting, sepia and so on) can be enhanced by downloading additional plugins.
And the more you explore IrfanView, the more smart features you uncover. Like its slideshow feature, that can save a sequence of your favourite images to an EXE or SCR file. The batch scanning option for processing multiple images in a row. The support for editing multi-page TIFFs, or creating multi-page PDF files. And the way you can extend the program even further, by installing free plug-ins from the IrfanView site.
The interface of IrfanView is clear and intuitive, which makes it easy with use for beginners and powerful for professionals. Besides, IrfanView enables you to open and edit images, as well as multiple media formats. You can cut and crop images, apply batch conversions, add, sharpen, or blur effects, create panoramas, and change color modes easily. The program continues to add support for an array of file formats and has plug-in support for most image, video, and sound formats, including MP3, AVI, audio CD, and WMA.
- Many supported file formats (click here the list of formats)
- Multi language support
- Thumbnail/preview option
- Paint option – to draw lines, circles, arrows, straighten image etc.
- Toolbar skins option
- Slideshow (save slideshow as EXE/SCR or burn it to CD)
- Show EXIF/IPTC/Comment text in Slideshow/Fullscreen etc.
- Support for Adobe Photoshop Filters
- Fast directory view (moving through directory)
- Batch conversion (with image processing)
- Multipage TIF editing
- File search
- Email option
- Multimedia player
- Print option
- Support for embedded color profiles in JPG/TIF
- Change color depth
- Scan (batch scan) support
- New effect in Image->Effects menu: Insert Speech Bubbles Examples/Screenshot: speech_bubbles.jpg
- Advance effect in Image menu: Add Shadow, Shape, Rounded corners, Snowflake etc.
- New effect in Image menu: Add Hexagon (or tiles), Star, Spikes, Heart etc.
- Show mouse zoom magnifier: CTRL+SHIFT + Mouse-move in the image (mouse wheel zooms within magnifier area, click inside closes it)
- New border effect in “Add Frame” dialog: Broken Edge
- Updated effect added: Radial Brighten (Effects browser dialog)
- New option in Capture dialog: Draw red circle around cursor
- New option in Advanced batch dialog: Set maximal dimensions for resize
- Profiles option added to Contact Sheet dialog
- Option to read 1 BPP images in RAW dialog
- Command line: /filepattern can be combined with /slideshow
- TIF/PCX/PSD loading bugs fixed (thanks to Apriorit)
- Some PlugIns are changed/updated, please install the newest versions
- IPTC editing
- Effects (Sharpen, Blur, Adobe 8BF, Filter Factory, Filters Unlimited, etc.)
- Extract icons from EXE/DLL/ICLs
- Lossless JPG rotation
- Unicode support
- Many hotkeys
- More command line options
- Many PlugIns
- Only one EXE-File, no DLLs, no Shareware messages like “I Agree” or “Evaluation expired”
- No registry changes without user action/permission!
- And much, much more
How to Install Crack?
- Download the Crack setup from the download button given below.
- After Downloading Run the Setup.
- Follow the instruction during Installation Process.
- Click on Finish, and restart your computer.
- Its Done, Enjoy it Full Free.