Q-Dir is a versatile application for managing folders and files using the Quadro-View technique. It provides simple and quick access to hard drives, network folders and different types if USB storage media. It provides multiple views in the same application window and saves you many hand moves.
Although the file manager is based on Microsoft Windows Explorer, you can divide it into four panels. The navigation buttons are on the upper toolbar while the remaining features are accessed below the file menu. The application comes with preset layouts you can choose from, and you may resize them depending on your needs and preferences. You can also open several tabs at the same time, and you may enable tree view in each panel.
The file manager has preview filter settings, which you may adjust via the Extras menu under More Options. It is compatible with such formats as system, network, cabinet, FTP and ZIP folders. You can use asterisks to view all possible formats. If you want fast access to the folders you use most often, then add them to Favorites.
The Color Filter allows you to select different colors for different types of items while the File Filter allows you to filter items quickly. Quick Link’s also allows you to access folders quickly. You can choose different views, including thumbnail, tiles, details, list and large icons. In addition, you can magnify anything displayed on the screen. You may also choose a theme that makes the application blend in with your desktop. However, the file manager does not allow you to create your own themes.
Q-Dir is a free file manager even though you will see a license screen when you launch it for the first time. You may choose either an installer or a portable version. Q Dir provides the function of managing all files and folders on your computer, allowing you to view files simultaneously at 4 different locations and can move files between these 4 locations easily. Q Dir integrates preview filters, color filters, drag-and-drop support, Clipboard memory, export files to XLS / CVS / TST / HTML formats
Main Key Features:
- Favorites: Quick access to most often used folders.
- Drag&Drop: Move files by dragging in Q-views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Clipboard: Copy/ Paste between the Q-Dir directory views, and other programs such as MS Explorer.
- Folder-Type: ZIP-, FTP-,cabinet-,network-, system – folders, shortcuts …
- Views: Large icons, tiles, list, detail, thumbnail (Vista: extra large symbols) .
- Export: to XLS, CSV, TXT, HTML.
- Popup Menus: Desktop, My Computer.
- Screen magnifier: anything on the screen can be enlarged.
- Color Filter: Different colors for different item types (e.g. *.log;*.txt).
- Highlight-Filter: Effective way for fast items highlighting.
- File-Filter: Allows for quick and easy filtering of the items.
- Columns: All columns support, and save function .
- Quick-Link’s: For fast folder access.
- Folder-Select: Fast & flexible folder selection address-bar/ desktop menu/ my-computer menu/…
- Multi-INI: Several INI files for Q-Dir.
- Tree-View: Simple and quadruple.
- Preview: Allows a quick preview.
Q-Dir makes managing your files and folders easy by allowing you to quickly regulate your hard disks, network folders, USB-drives, floppy disks, and other storage devices. While using this handy file manager you have the ability to use the Quadro-View technique. You don’t have to renounce the usual, Drag and Drop, all Views, and other functions of your system. There is no need to for it to be installed and can be executed easily from the desktop, and can be carried on a small USB-stick or other memory devices.
- Bug-Fix: When opening directories by program arguments
- Bug fix: In Q-Dir print on some printers with high DPI (resolution)
- Small adjustments and updating the language files in Q-dir.
How to Download & Install Crack?
- Download the Crack Setup from the link given below.
- Run the Setup and click Install.
- Follow the instruction during installation process.
- Click on Finish and Restart the System.
- Done, Enjoy!